Sunday, September 11, 2011

“…..” said Nate.

This may not read quite as funny as it was in the car . . . but I’ll always remember how funny it was if I write it down.

We were driving to Bounce U to meet some friends in my ward for playgroup and in a very serious tone . . . like he’d been thinking about this for a few minutes . . . Nate says:

“Mom, there’s hair on my legs. [he obviously never noticed before & he was NOT happy about it].

“I don’t like the hair on my legs.  People are going to think I’m weird.  I should have worn jeans today.”

6 comments:

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Hahaha! So funny!

Olivia's hair on her legs has just recently gotten a little more noticable too (to the point where she's commenting on how she needs to SHAVE like me...oh geez). It must be something about turning four! :)

Lauren said...

No, that is definitely hilarious! I love this age. They are such deep thinkers. "people are going to think I'm weird." That cracks me up. Is he really mature enough to think someone else is weird? Cause my kids aren't. They're pretty oblivious to the world.

Doreen Griffeth said...

So funny! Robert just hooted when he heard this!
Thanks for sharing!
Doreen

Alisha said...

Definitely a keeper! We've had many a conversations in the car about leg hair, arm hair, toe hair, etc.

The Skeehan Family said...

hahahaha, that is AWESOME. Next thing we know he'll be breaking out your razor - you better stash it! :)

leighandspencer.blogspot.com said...

I've gotta funny story to tell you, but better save it for the phone :)