Friday, September 23, 2011

I love when a new season is here . . .

I love this time of year.  I love the holidays.  I love the cooler weather [although we still have to wait another month for ours].  The leaves.  The holiday activities and crafts to do with the boys.  The holiday excitement the kiddos bring.  Caramel apples.  Soup.  Hot chocolate.  Peppermint ice cream.   Pumpkin cookies.  Being outside.  And having it be cold enough to wear jeans & a cozy sweatshirt.

Nate is beyond excited for Halloween and asks me every day if we can get the Halloween stuff out or if he can wear his Spiderman costume yet. [Yes, his heart is set on being Spiderman].  It’s a great time of year.

4 comments:

laurel said...

Ashton is set on being a Transformer so I hear you haha.

The Skeehan Family said...

AMEN! I love love love this time and everything we know it might bring.

Doreen Griffeth said...

I love it, too! It is finally cooling down.
Love,
MOM G

Becky Chatwin said...

I completely agree! I love long sleeves and cozy sweaters. Hopefully it won't be too much longer for us here in Vegas. :o)