Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nate the {cowboy}

While I was at Art in the Park last weekend, Wes took Nate to the Boot Barn and my dad tagged along for the ride. They ended up leaving with cowboy boots for Nate. To say that Nate L O V E S them is an understatement. They are even rubbing his legs raw but he doesn't seem to care. Now he can be just like his dad, grandma & papa with cowboy boots.



He not only wants to wear his boots ALL of the time but he wants his cowboy hat, too. Too bad the cowboy hat is a 6-12 month hat that I'm pretty sure has been too small for his noggin' since birth. But he insists on wearing it. One of these days I'll get him a bigger one.

While at the cabin this weekend . . . he was our little cowboy.

3 comments:

leigh and spencer said...

I love the cowboy boots. I picked up some for Spence the other day and they are too cute!

Lauren said...

Oh, that is so cute!

And bye the way, I'm reading the sequel to the Hunger Games right now. SO GOOD. I don't know why I like them so much, but I just do.

Doreen Griffeth said...

Some how this ALL reminds me of a little boy named Weston who loved to play John Wayne!!!
So cute!
Love the pics!! Can't get enough!
Love,
MOM G