Thursday, October 22, 2009

Meet Samantha Jane


My dear friend Mimi in Phoenix had her second baby girl today, Samantha Jane. I will forever tell this little girl that she was named after my family - my lil' sister's name is Samantha and my middle name is Jane. I know that's not the case . . . but I'm running with it anyway.
Congrats Mimi & Dan! I can't wait to meet this little girl. We're increasing the chances of our kids getting married with you having girls and me having boys!
Oh, and a special shout-out to Mimi's sis-in-law Amy for my play-by-play of the status of Samantha's delivery! I felt very in-the-loop. :)

3 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

this is my favorite pictorial.

such a fun post on your blog, mimi will love it.

don't forget about ME and MY girls with the whole wedding scenarios playing in your head.

Anya said...

When I saw the title, I totally got confused about some unknown sister that was pregnant that named her baby after tht two of you. thanks for clearing that up...

The Skeehan Family said...

ahhhhhhh, I love this post :) (Can you tell I've been a little ridiculously out of commission that I'm just reading this now??)

And you can keep thinking she is named after your family. You guys are pretty awesome, so why not?