Tuesday, October 13, 2009

31 flavors



I've always LOVED baskin robbins icecream. It's for sure my favorite icecream joint. So you can imagine my excitement when the one near me (Eastern & Horizon Ridge in Smith's parking lot) is doing .99 kids cones Monday-Thursday. It's really just a single scoop of icecream. They don't skimp on the portions.

And the owner of this BR is absolutely adorable. We went last night and Nate must have charmed him because he brought him an entire cup of gummy bears and kept handing us coupons to come back! I love it when owners are actually in their store being friendly with customers.

A few of my pregnancy LB's will definitely be from .99 cones at Baskin Robbins. Although the kids cone makes it so I don't get a double scoop!

{this promo may be at more locations than just mine . . . that's the only one i've seen though so far!}

5 comments:

The Roe Family said...

thank you, thank you, thank you, we move back tomorrow and i'm pretty sure that may be one of our first outings.

Doreen Griffeth said...

Yummmmm! I love ice cream, too! We will have to check it out!
Enjoy!
Love,
MOM G

Andrus Family said...

Can't beat a good ice cream cone! Eat up, that's one of the few perks of pregnancy in my mind!

Ali said...

Yep, don't seem to be doing it at mine...

Adam and Bri said...

oh, i love the BR. their peanut butter and chocolate is to. die. for.