Monday, March 2, 2009

we teach 'em young in Vegas



Marz & Company {my dad's company that I get to work for} does the advertising for a gaming company, or two. So it only makes sense that we have a fully operating slot machine in our office.

It's Nate {and Abbie's} favorite thing at Papa's office. They stand on papa's chair and drop in quarter after quarter. Nate is usually at the office about once a week with me so he's getting pretty good. He can put the quarter in by himself. {Yes, it's an old school machine that still takes quarters}. He knows what button to push to play the machine. And he cashes out every time he wins.

Like I said, we teach 'em young in Vegas.

4 comments:

Doreen Griffeth said...

So fun! What a kid!
Love,
MOM G

Lillie said...

That is too cute!

Julie T. said...

How fun! Does your dad open it up and get all the quarters out? My best friend growing up had a slot maching- it was my favorite- and the best part was I always got my money back even if I didn't win!!

Kiley said...

That is the best! If I send him home with quarters you'll know why!