Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We think it's over

Wes was our next victim but luckily his wasn't as violent as the rest of ours. I don't think he felt well all day but it wasn't until the late afternoon that he actually said something. That's when it got worse & he just went to bed. But, he felt much better by the next afternoon which was nice.

We had a fun day yesterday with all of us almost up to par and today was great as well. I'll post pictures and details when we get back but I'm happy to report that it appears that the flu bug that made it through almost our entire family has died.

Wes had to leave tonight to go back to work tomorrow. We'll miss you Weston!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am SO sorry. That has to be the worst thing ever. As if you need to throw up any additional times when you're pregnant. I hope the fam is feeling better. Keep us posted.

Anya said...

We had the same bout of doubling over sickness, thank goodness no sign of it with the boys....yet!