Sunday, June 24, 2007

Spoiled with Laurel

I've been pretty lucky. My BYU roommate & dear friend Laurel has been to Vegas twice in the last few months....which means I got to spend time with both Laurel & Trisha Lee this week. I don't have any pictures to prove it, but we had a great time! Once again, we missed you Laurel Walker!

On Thursday night Trisha cooked us dinner and we enjoyed some tasty frozen yogurt from Golden Spoon for dessert. It was fun to see Trisha's little girl, Macie. She's getting so big! On Friday night we brought the boys with us for dinner at Cafe Rio (yes, we now have 2 Cafe Rio's in the LV Valley!). Josh Blade (a friend from BYU) was also in town with Laurel so it was great to see him, too. It was a little BYU reunion in Vegas!

Thanks for coming in to town, Laurel. It was great to see you & Trisha & thanks for all of the wonderful gifts for our little guy. As always, you were way too generous!

2 comments:

laurel said...

aaawww, I keep missing all these fun parties! thanks for thinking of me :)

Cafe Rio's in Vegas????? Yay for you! I need to come visit!

Anya said...

Where is the 2nd Cafe Rio- I know about the one on the opposite end of the earth, is there one closer to US?!