Thursday, June 7, 2007

Marz Family Reunion

We're off to Utah tonight for the Marz Family Reunion. My dad has a lot of siblings who in turn have a lot of kids and grandkids so we get quite a turnout! We get together every two years and it rotates every year as to what family is in charge. This year is our year.

We have over 85 people coming to a little place in Heber, Utah....and that's with two entire families not being able to join us! I've never seen this place we're going to but supposedly it's right by a river and surrounded by mountains. We'll see if that's what it looks like when we get there. The reunion starts on Friday night and ends on Sunday late morning. It's somewhat challenging planning one of these things from hundreds of miles away so hopefully everything turns out OK! We're excited to see our aunts, uncles & cousins who we don't see nearly as often as we'd like to.

I, for one, am looking forward to cooler temperatures.....

2 comments:

510Jen said...

Hey Lindsay I love reading your blog. I am so sad I will miss the reunion. Tell everyone hello for me. Give my mom and dad a hug. I will be there in Utah July 20th-Aug 13th. But I am flying into Vegas so hopefully I can see you then!

Megan said...

Linds! I will miss you guys at the reunion. Hope you all have a great time.