Wednesday, June 27, 2007

26

Yes, today is my 26th birthday. It was not only a great day, but it's been a great week. On Monday, Wes bought me my new camera ~ the Canon Powershot. I haven't used it yet but I'm really excited to. On Tuesday late afternoon, I got my hair highlighted and cut ~ it was much needed. This morning, I started the day off with a manicure before work & then had a good day at the office. My dad took me to lunch & then we met the rest of my family for dinner at Lucille's. It's been 3 hours since dinner and I'm still stuffed. :) We're doing cake and icecream for both my birthday and Sam's birthday on Sunday at my parent's house since Tripp and Kyle couldn't be with us tonight to celebrate.

I want to say thank you to everyone for all of the cards, gifts, phone calls & emails today. You all really made the day special!
Also, happy birthday to Katie Monson! Hope you had a great day, too!


Me and my adorable neice, Abbie at dinner.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lindsay! I know August is right around the corner and I can't wait to see your little guy!!

Katie said...

Um...thanks for the shout out Linds! I was just coming to your blog to say Happy Birthday (belated) to you as well. It sounds like such a fun day. You may have inspired me to go get a pedicure myself this weekend. That's the best birthday treat!

Kelsey said...

You look so cute! I have always remembered your Birthday for some reason- not very many that I do that with. It sounds like you got a little pampering in. You should find a salon that gives prenatal massages. They are heaven- especially as you get bigger and if you're carrying him in your back, which it looks like you are because your belly is tiny! Love ya!

Alisha said...

Love the picture with Abbie! You look great! Happy Birthday...we Love our Lindsay!