Thursday, March 29, 2007

Roommate Reunion


Lindsay, Trisha, Laurel & Macie 2007



Lindsay, Laurel & Trisha at BYU



Laurel, Trisha & Lindsay at BYU




Lindsay, Trisha, Laurel B. & Laurel W in Vegas 2006

We had a roommate reunion this week! Laurel Bogner came to Vegas as the first stop on her 2 week road trip so Trisha and I got to see her. She stayed with me one night and Trisha the other. We went out to dinner & basically just talked and laughed for hours and hours. We even watched a video that I made for them of our 4 years at BYU. Definitely brought back some fun memories!

The three of us were roommates for all 4 years at BYU so you can imagine how well we know each other. We got to live with Laurel Walker for a few years too before she got married. We missed you this week Laurel! It's definitely not the same without you!

I'm so grateful for these three girls. They truly are such wonderful people & great friends. I'm glad we are still so close! Love you girls & wish I could see you more often.

3 comments:

laurel said...

So sad to be so far away and not with you all :( I love these pictures and am so glad you had such a fun time together!

Lillie said...

What cute pictures Linds. It's amazing you weren't all scooped up Freshman year by RM's... you're all so beautiful!

The Boz said...

it was great to see you girls! Honestly, the fun times cannot even be counted. Every once in a while since I've been in UT, I'll laugh at something and can only explain with..."oh nothing, just something I remembered!" Love you girls!