Saturday, March 24, 2007

100%


It was confirmed on Friday morning....we're having a boy!


My good friend Anya called me on Thursday night to tell me her mom (Lori) would be at the hospital right by my house on Friday morning and she could squeeze me in for an ultrasound to see if she could confirm that it's a boy. Within 15 seconds....we knew for sure! Definitely a boy in there. It was great because in the two ultrasounds I had last week, we spent most of the time waiting and hoping he would uncross his legs. In yesterday's ultrasound....he was moving around ALOT! He was opening and shutting his mouth, waving at me, etc. It made it so easy to see! It also gave us time to look at everything else. Lori was great - we looked at everything up close and she was so good at explaining what everything was. Wes was out of town so my sister Sam came with me!

2 comments:

laurel said...

That is sooooo exciting!

The Boz said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you! Baby's R Us...here I come...roll out the blue carpet!