Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A bridal shower for Tara

Ali threw a bridal shower for a mutual friend of ours, Tara, on Saturday. Sam & I helped on the actual day get everything set up. We had it in my parent's backyard so there was quite a bit of clean-up to do prior to the shower since they are out of town. All of the work was totally worth it. It was a perfect day. Sunny....no wind....just perfect.
Ali does such a good job when she throws a shower. Wonderful food, great favors, beautiful flowers, and we even played a game called Whoopi where she had great prizes! I won a Nordstrom gift card! It was nice to be able to do something nice for Tara during this exciting time!

1 comment:

Lillie said...

How beautiful... I LOVE the dish with ice and bottled drinks. Might steal that one, I'm helping throw a shower for my friend Marnie soon. When's yours?