Sunday, March 11, 2007

Rascal Flatts Concert



My love for Rascal Flatts started in college with Brandon & Lance in my backseat singing "These Days"....hand motions and all. They are one of the few groups where I actually buy their physical CD because I love every song.

My mom is a recent fan of Rascal Flatts so we went with my parents and Sam to the concert last night at Mandalay Bay. IT WAS AMAZING. They did such a great job. We were closer to the speaker than I've ever been so it was extremely loud, but I loved it. They are such great performers!

Being there reminded me of another fabulous concert that we went to end of last year. Tim McGraw & Faith Hill. They too, were fabulous! They do such a great show together. Another two of my country favorites! Here are some pictures from that concert.....















1 comment:

Trisha said...

I am jealous!!! I did get to see Rascal Flatts with Toby "white trash" Keith in Salt Lake with Wes Madsen a few years ago. We babysat my uncle's kids Sat. night so he could go and he said it was awesome.