Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Pretzel Baby

The baby was in a totally different position today during my 2nd ultrasound of the week. Actually, an ideal position with legs open and all. Except….the legs were crossed…..again...like a little pretzel! The only nice thing is that she’s 90% sure that it’s a ….. little boy! She’s pretty sure she saw something dangling but she is having me come back in two weeks to confirm that it wasn’t a cord. While it’s not a “for sure” yet – it’s better than having no idea! Wes is in California today so I had to wait for 2 hours to tell him our 90% news since he was in a meeting!

It was actually a pretty cool morning. There have been a few times where I thought I felt the baby but second guessed myself. While I was laying on the table waiting for the doctor to come in, I am almost positive I felt the little guy moving around in there. It was a really neat feeling! It’s nice to know that I’ll start feeling it more and more as the weeks go on.

I have to say that my doctor and the office staff are the best. I absolutely love my doctor & the nurses & especially Hope, my ultrasound lady. She came in a little early today so we could try again & since she couldn’t give me a for sure answer, she gave me her cell phone number so I can call her in two weeks and she’ll squeeze me in again at no charge. How cool is she? You can tell that she loves what she does and just wants to make all these moms happy!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

How exciting!!! A boy will be so fun. I would still hold off on the blue shopping spree until you get a good look that it's a boy for sure. I know a few people who had a surprise in the delivery room.

Trisha said...

How exciting!!! A boy will be so fun. I would still hold off on the blue shopping spree until you get a good look that it's a boy for sure. I know a few people who had a surprise in the delivery room.