Sunday, March 18, 2007

From one desert to another

Wes & I went on a road trip this weekend. We went down to Palm Springs to see some of our favorite people....Lillie, Ross & Sophia Biesinger.....as well as the Pacific Life Open tennis tournament. We had such a great time! On Friday we spent the evening at Lillie & Ross' beautiful home. Saturday morning was so relaxing just hanging out at their house before the tournament.

My family is definitely a tennis family ~ I played for quite a few years myself so watching it is something I've always enjoyed. My coach took us to the Pacific Life Open when I was in Junior high and I've always wanted to go back. The tournament was really fun, even in 102 degree heat! It's a good thing we're used to that! We watched Nadal beat Roddick, Djokovic beat Murray, and a great women's final between Hantuchova & Kuznetsova. It was a long afternoon outside but our huge frozen lemonades got us through the heat!

Saturday night we went out to eat with Lillie & Ross at Macaroni Grill. Once again, just great to be around them & the food was delicious too! We don't see them nearly as often as we should so it was great to see them again. I've posted a picture of their beautiful little girl, Sophia, who is growing up so fast. Lillie & Ross are the perfect hosts. They have a beautiful guest room that truly makes you feel like you're on a vacation. Thanks Lillie & Ross for letting us stay with you! Your home is beautiful!

1 comment:

Lillie said...

You beat me to it Linds! I haven't quite had the time or energy to post a real post yet... you're too sweet! Maybe you'll get us some more guests with your incredible marketing skeeeels.

I LOVE that picture of Sophia. We've got to figure out a way for me to get some of those from you. We're determined to get a nice camera now after seeing yours.

We miss you already!