Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We want to keep the fun-unique-creative small businesses IN business. So help!



I recently read about this on my sister's blog. Apparently there is a law that could put a lot of really creative folks out of business because of testing laws or something like that. You can read more about it here on how to help {scroll down a few posts}! I LOVE etsy and will be very sad if I can't go find fun and unique things on there because of a lamo law. So do your part and help!

2 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

i heart etsy too. shame on the peeps who want to get rid of homemade....

peanut butter, anyone? apparently regulation isn't all that great.

anyhoo, can we please chat sometime about nate's bike. the girls are in the market for a schwinn roadster, but mimi reminded me of nate's latest mode of transportation. let's talk.

Ali said...

It worked! They've granted a stay on the testing so we're in the clear for now. Thanks to everyone to helped!