Friday, January 16, 2009

Just my Luck. Right when I start weight watchers again a temptation moves in to the neighborhood.

We go to Cafe Rio pretty much every Friday night. It's very close to our house and it's YUMMY. The problem? My favorite custard joint, Nielsen's Frozen Custard, just opened right next door. Of course they'd do this to me the week I decide to start following weight watchers again. It's a weekly temptation. I gave in tonight & had a cone of delicious vanilla custard. (which is significantly less points than the brownie/coconut/carmel concrete that I used to get).

Hooray to yummy food. And hooray to weight watchers to help regulate the yummy not-so-good-for-you food intake.

7 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

Tony is the fan of the custard too. Me, not so much. I like cheap ice cream that's kind of icy.

Anyhizzle... I say good for you to adjusting your order.

And even more props for starting ww again.

laurel said...

oh yummmmmm! ok, so I started weight watchers this week! But, I honestly can't afford it right now so I think I am going to cancel after my free week is up. But I have to say I can see how it definitely works! I've been doing so good this week keeping to my points and working out everyday. I'm determined to lose weight!!

Becky Chatwin said...

Did they really open one up right next to Cafe Rio? The one on Eastern? or the one in Summerlin? Either way that is a dangerous combination!

Lillie said...

Weight watchers. Pft. I can't imagine why you'd need that right now. And I still can't get over you having a Cafe rio there!!!

Kelsey said...

That is brutal. We have one that is about 300 yards away, too. I just have to drive by it and wave a lot. Good for you for staying strong.

Unknown said...

I've joined WW too, again... I love that I get 10 extra pts. b/c I am nursing.

Unknown said...

Also, I love Nielsons. Whenever I drive through St. George I always stop.