Friday, January 23, 2009

doggies



If you were to describe the ideal neighbor . . . it would be my next door neighbors. They rock. Nate loves them because they have 3 little dogs that are so cute with Nate. Every time we go outside, Nate walks around their house looking for the doggies. Then he says "woof woof" to try to get them to hear him.

When the dogs come out to play, Nate usually sits on the ground while all three dogs kiss him to death. He absolutely loves having Hugo (the one pictured above) chase him around the driveway.

Nate is going to be my child that BEGS for a dog one day. So I'm glad he gets to play with the neighbors dogs because the chance of Nate having a dog of his own is slim-to-none. While I do like little dogs . . . I don't want to have to take care of one so I'm glad the neighbors opted for dogs instead of kids. It works well for me right now!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Dogs rule.

Julie T. said...

I am totally with you. . . enjoy other people's dogs!! At the moment, having a dog seems impossible. Maybe in like 10 years?

Tina said...

You didn't love the dogs you grew up with? I'm with Ali Dogs rule