Saturday, November 19, 2011

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . .

Yep, the tree is up.

the tree is up! (1 of 1)

I’ve never put my tree up this early before but I think it’s a new tradition.  

a). I still have my fall/Thanksgiving stuff up all over the rest of the house.  I heart Thanksgiving.

b). I don’t like saving everything for the weekend after Thanksgiving.  Between the tree/exterior lights/Christmas décor – we’re getting the tree and outside lights done early.

c). And it’s just plain festive.  I never feel like the tree is up for long enough so maybe this will help.

Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Ryan is looking so big. Maybe just maybe we will get the trees up before Thanksgiving...that sounds nice! By the way, love the new mantle...one day when you are done decorating your house you will come and help me, please??

Doreen Griffeth said...

Love it! I already have music playing. This is just too short of a season!
Love,
MOM G

Andrus Family said...

I'm all for an early Christmas tree appearance...my husband, as you heard - not so much! Bah humbug to him. Your tree looks great! Oh and your mantle picture from the post before - A-mazing! LOVE the tile you chose!!

The Skeehan Family said...

you make me giggle... I absolutely love it! Dan would die but I L.O.V.E. it :)