Saturday, January 1, 2011

POTD

Last year, I bought Becky Higgins picture-of-the-day kit – Project Life.  The idea is to take a picture every day [or every week . . . or whatever works for you].  I liked the everyday concept and really tried to do it but with moving & having a baby – it just didn’t happen and I missed too many days so I just quit.

Project Life

All of a sudden it’s 2011 so I’m digging the Project Life box out of the office closet and I’m starting again.

A picture a day to document our LIFE in 2011.

Wish me luck.  I may need a photo reminder or two.

Happy 2011!

3 comments:

Ali said...

I think you are really going to love it. We've had so much fun. I am going to do a normal POTD again this year but I already have ideas on how to mix it up for 2012 and get the rest of the family involved....

Doreen Griffeth said...

Cool! I can't wait to enjoy it!
Love,
MOM G

katierose said...

i love the concept...i'd love to see your finished project this time next year!