Sunday, May 16, 2010

a big, bald melon head.



Yep - you're seeing this correct. My little boy is pretty much BALD.

Ryan & I were grocery shopping on Thursday night and we came home to a bald little boy in the bath tub. I was quite shocked {no, I didn't know that shaving Nate's head was on the agenda EVER, let alone on Thursday} and I have to admit that I cried when I first saw it. Even Nate was sad that his hair was gone but now he thinks it's pretty cool to look like Papa Marz.

Luckily, his hair grows like a weed so he should have some hair back in the next month or so. A mom can only hope.

6 comments:

Laurel said...

did he cut it? what happened...further explaining is needed.

Taralee said...

oh my goodness. Yea, that would be a big shock to walk in to all of the sudden. So I'm assuming that Wes decided to shave it?? Well, luckily Nate is a stinkin' cutie either way :)

Doreen Griffeth said...

He is STILL so cute!
Love,
MOM G
He will look like Trey did last year!

Alisha said...

Cute kid! Trey can totally relate with the haircut.

Amander said...

I have to admit I find little boys with shaved heads ever so adorable.

I think he looks so cute!

katierose said...

i felt the same way the first time we buzzed george's hair, which was actually the result of me trying to cut it first and messing it all up! buzzed heads are the perfect summer haircut, and nate looks adorable! he's got a good shaped head :).