Monday, January 11, 2010

i love this kid.

Yes he's a typical 2-year old with tantrums and grumpiness - but I'm still LOVING this stage with him. He cracks me up. I managed to actually get my little camera out of my purse in the last few days so here ya go.

On Sunday, we had the missionaries over for dinner. We are at 11am church and while the mornings are nice - it's throwing off our nap schedule so we had to wake Nate up before dinner which meant he wasn't very friendly at first. This is how he sat in his highchair. When he was thirsty, he'd bring his sippy cup under the blanket and take a drink.



An hour later, he still wasn't super friendly to the missionaries but he managed to enjoy an icecream cone.



Last week Nate got to have a few play dates with his buddy, Seth. The 8-month age gap between these two is fabulous! They play so well together!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Hilarious! I miss your kid!

Doreen Griffeth said...

So funny! I love the picture of the blanket over his head. I can't tell how many times I wish I could do that and everything would go away!
Thanks for sharing this great kid!
Love,
MOM G