Tuesday, April 28, 2009

our "cheese" POTD

I never thought Nate would like the camera. Up until recently, he always ran away from it. But now he sees the camera and wants to say "cheese" with his silly little grin that usually means his eyes are almost shut. So, we take a lot of random photos throughout the day. Usually it's just of Nate but last night he wanted mama in it. He loves to look at the camera screen and tell me who is in the picture. So here's our "cheese" POTD.



{yes, my eye is still a little purple.}

9 comments:

Alisha said...

I love that smile!

Doreen Griffeth said...

So cute! What a smile! Melts my heart!
Love,
MOM G

Melissa Snyder said...

What a cute little guy! Love his little smile. Glad he will smile for the camera now.

Lillie said...

What's POTD? Am I going to feel like an idiot for asking?

Laurel said...

sorry about the eye Linds. Good thing you still look great! He is so funny and full of spunk. And I'm with Lillie, what's a POTD?

Unknown said...

He looks so cute in that picture!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

I keep wondering the same thing...

POTD= ????

Why do I not know what this means?...I'm sure I really should know!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

P.S.- I keep clicking on this photo to enlarge your bookshelf in the background. I LOVE how cute and organized it is. But HOW ON EARTH does Nate not get into it?! My desk stuff is Olivia's FAVORITE thing to sneak into and it drives me CRAZY! I can never keep it as nice and neat as I like it!

Tina said...

Cute picture and you will be glad that you have some of you in it. The book you are reading is really good and the sequels are as well.