Friday, April 10, 2009

5:30pm - 6:30pm



When Wes is in town, 5:30pm - 6:30pm is my favorite time of the day. {When he's out of town, it's my least favorite time of the day.}

Right after dinner, Wes spends a quality hour of time with Mr. Nate. Sometimes I join them. Sometimes I opt to clean up after the day while the boys play outside. When I'm inside, the door is always open so I get to hear Nate giggle for an hour as he plays with his favorite person. Nate loves to play with his dad. Usually they go on a walk, a bike ride, or play some basketball. But now they've added playing with the hose/watering the plants and tennis to the list.



At 6:30, Wes gives Nate a bath and then it's back to mama for jammies, books and bedtime!

9 comments:

Doreen Griffeth said...

I am so glad to hear the BOYS love their together time!!! It is nice to tag team with the kids!
Thanks for the photos!
Love,
MOM G

The Baker said...

wow you seem so organized!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

I am the same way....All day, I look forward to Grant finishing work. When Olivia hears him coming down the stairs, she gets SO excited! They get the mail together, take a walk, run up the driveway and play in the backyard! By the end of the day, I'm over-due for some peace and quite cleaning and cooking time. :)

Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you back this week...I'll give you a call Monday!

The Boz said...

looks like he's pretty coordinated with that tennis racket...watch out!

mrs. timberlake said...

waiting ever patiently for pictorials of naters and easter fun........

Julie T. said...

It is so nice to have a little break and let the dad's have some play time:) This is great weather for outside play time- love the picture of Nate with his tennis raquet.

Andrus Family said...

Couldn't agree with you more!

mrs. timberlake said...

ahhh, but i have an excuse. i have to wait for sister in law #1, stacey and sister in law #2, mimi.

see, my hands are tied. they hold the pictures.

Kelsey said...

does that mean you make gourmet meals? =)