Monday, August 18, 2008

5 years



On August 16th Wes and I celebrated our five year anniversary. Well, let me clarify. I spent the day with my mom and Sam at the cabin and Wes spent the day with my dad. Is that what happens when you've been married for five years? We certainly didn't plan it that way but it's kinda how it ended up. Although I think Wes lucked out that I was out of town. He got to play golf twice on Saturday and he shot his all time low of a 78.

Wes was very thoughtful while we were away. He checked off so many things on my list of things to do & even had flowers awaiting my arrival. The past five years have been full of good times. I'm so grateful for such a wonderful husband who is such a support to me and such a great dad to Nate. We've thouroughly enjoyed the last year as we were blessed to be parents to such a sweet little boy.

Happy Five Years, Weston R. Here are some photos of us over the years . . .

At the Tim & Faith Concert at Mandalay Bay . . .

In Sun Valley, Idaho. One of our all-time favorite places!

Albuquerque, New Mexico celebrating Wes' grandpa's 80th bday.

At the PBR at Mandalay Bay.

Lake Oconee, Georgia

Lake Hiawasee

RedFish Lake, Idaho

BYU Football Game. Go Cougars!

5 comments:

Bella Beginnings said...

Congrats and happy 5! I am so happy that I was able to come and celebrate your happy and beautiful day. The roses are beautiful!

Crouch6 said...

Congratulations! Hope you got to do something fun together to celebrate!

Camille said...

how cute! i love seeing couple pics! Your wedding pic is so classic looking! I LOVE it!!
Congrats on 5 years- Happy Anny!

Andrus Family said...

What pretty roses - good job Wes! Hope the next 5 years go even faster...for your sake Linds! Ha Ha. Sorry, I'm getting your marriage confused with mine, just kidding!

Doreen Griffeth said...

Happy 5th and many more to come!
Love,
MOM G