Monday, September 3, 2007

For Grandma G


These pictures are for Grandma G. who is all the way in Georgia! I can't upload pictures fast enough for our family that is on the east coast. :)

We had a nice, low-key weekend. We spent Saturday afternoon at my parent's house watching tennis and the BYU football game. We have watched SO MANY HOURS of the US Open in the last week ~ I love it. I've never been home enough to watch every match. :) Sunday we went to church & then to my parent's house for dinner. It was so nice to have a delicious home cooked meal. I'm still not cooking dinner....I haven't done it for four years so a few more weeks won't hurt anyone! Monday has been a nice day at home with the three of us.

Nate is doing pretty well. He gave us a present a few nights ago and slept for 7 HOURS! He must have seen the bags under my eyes! He's slowly doing better sleeping but he still such an alert and awake little boy. He definitely can see more in the last few days because he is focusing on things and loves to look around. My mom says he's exactly like me when I was a baby ~ very alert and afraid to miss out on any of the fun.
Enjoy the pictures of Mr. Nathan!

Hanging out with my crazy dad


Since the day Nate was born, he has been lifting his head up. If you hold him over your shoulder, he just lifts up his head and looks around. He has no control over it going forward though so sometimes it comes crashing down.




What a sad little lip....

6 comments:

Ali said...

Linds - Can you resend Tara the invite to join your blog? She never did and can't find the email.

Thanks

Alisha said...

Love it! He is so cute! How do you all stand it? That one with his sad lip is so sad...I would definitely have a hard time letting someone that cute cry. Thanks for the pictures.

Anya said...

he is fabulous.

Doreen Griffeth said...

Thank you for the pictures! We honestly can't get enough. It is so fun watching him change!!!! We can hardly wait to see him!
Love,
MOM G

Tina said...

What a cutie they grow and change so fast. When are you having him blessed? The pictures are great and you're getting pretty good at the photo shop thing.

Trisha said...

I can't wait to snuggle that cute baby boy!