Sunday, September 23, 2007

we're spending a week in utah

Nate and I are leaving tomorrow to spend a week in Utah. My grandma marz passed away on Friday night so we are going up for the funeral. I will have a lot of time this week to think about my grandma and all of the many memories I have of her so I will post about her & the funeral when I get back.

Wish me luck on our adventure! Nate did so well last week on our road trip that we decided to double the driving distance to SLC! We'll see how it goes! We're driving up with my mom and then Wes is joining us on Tuesday night. I decided to stay up there with my mom through Saturday since Wes is going to be out of town next weekend anyway with the Scouts.

Hope you all have a nice week!

10 comments:

The Magic Family said...

We are very sorry to hear about your grandmother. It is so great to believe what we believe about the after life! I know it would make it so much harder to not know or not understand! Know that we are thinking of you and your family!

The Skeehan Family said...

I love you Lindz. Know that you and your entire family are in our prayers. And thank you again for listening to yours truly and her ineptitude today!! :)

Have a safe trip. I'm sure Nate will do WONDERFULLY!!!

leigh and spencer said...

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers and we pray for traveling mercies as you are away. Just remember you will see her again one day!

Julie T. said...

We are very sorry to hear about your Grandma. That will be nice to be in Utah all week with your family. We will be thinking of you!(I hope Nate is a good boy in the car for you!)

Alyssa Griffeth said...

We were so sorry to hear about your Grandma. You guys will be in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck with the road trip! You're BRAVE!!!

Anya said...

She had to be a great lady with offspring like yor dad! He is so great. we can hook up late next weekend for the bassinet?
Also- how about doing one night a week on the last week of the month for scrap night? You set the day and it's a date!

Kelsey said...

Was this unexpected? I'm so sorry to hear that! Enjoy time with your family and Nate. I think babies are easier to travel with when they are this tiny. They sleep a lot! Love ya

familyof4 said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.
I hope the drive goes well with Nate. I'm sure he'll do great and sleep a ton!! =0) When you get back we should get together and go for a walk in the morning or do lunch!

The Boz said...

ok- so i just got to catch up on your life and the prevailing thought that kept coming to mind was..."Nate is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!" I NEED TO COME SEE HIM! Seriously, so darling. You look great. I hope you're getting some more sleep!

xo
Laurel

Trisha said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. It's nice that you are able to go and be there with your family at this time. Let me know when you're back and we'll go out.