Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Nate's Blessing Day



We blessed Nate on Sunday. What a neat experience it was for me to have Wes bless our first child. He gave Nate such a neat blessing. It was so great to have Wes' parents in town as well as our sister-in-law Leigh. It was their first time meeting Nathan so it made everything even more special to have them here with us.
Here are a few pictures of Nate with his grandparents who love him sooo much.


It was great having so many wonderful family and friends with us on such a special day.





We had a great weekend with the Griffeth's in town. I will post more pictures of our weekend with them soon!

5 comments:

Bella Beginnings said...

Congrats! The photo of you kissing him is so precious. He is so alert and beautiful. Ryan and I might be coming to Vegas in November. How do you feel about visitors? Let me know.

Anya said...

I agree with above- that picture of you kissing him is ADORABLE! I miss him, I think I might have to come over.

The Skeehan Family said...

Those pictures could not be more lovely. I wish Dan and I could have been there... alas, though, I sit here with club feet counting the minutes until this little girl will decide to grace us with her presence... oh please I hope that comes soon!!! I love love love though, all the pictures, it makes not being there a little more bearable :)

The Magic Family said...

We are so glad that you had such a wonderful weekend with family and friends! Nate is so dang cute and we wish we lived a little closer so we could meet the little guy!

Trisha said...

We were so glad we got to come be a part of the blessing day. Little Nate is so cute I just can't believe it!