Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Phoenix Open

Wes spent 3 days last week in Phoeniz, Arizona with his good buddy Ryan Andrus.  Leslie and I gave them a trip to the Phoenix Open golf tournament for Christmas and they had a great time!

One day they played 36 holes of golf.  Yes, that sounds fun to them!

ryan playing golf (1 of 1)

wes.ryan (1 of 1)

They spent one day at the Phoenix Open Golf Tournament.  Here’s good ol’ Phil.

phil (1 of 1)

wes at tournament (1 of 1)

And another day just hanging out and enjoying their freedom.

I’m thinking going to a golf tournament should be a yearly tradition for these two.  It’s always nice to go do something different and fun!  Glad you guys had a good time.

Wes was pretty much gone all of last week . . . the boys and I stayed busy and actually had a pretty good week!  I have great friends who stole Ryan from me for a few hours, invited us over to play, Sam kept us company on Saturday morning at Chuckee Cheese & In.and.Out, we played at the park, etc.  But we’re sure glad Dad’s home for a few days!

4 comments:

Doreen Griffeth said...

So that's where you were! Glad you could get away!

Be nice to your wife!!!!

Love those boys, too!
Love,
MOM G

The Skeehan Family said...

Man woman, I don't look at your blog for a couple weeks and I miss out on SO much!!! I love the "cherish each moment" blog - I get that ALL the time and I'm constantly feeling like a failure if I don't!!! And oye, I'm right there with you with it all going nutty at my house all the time.

I love the potty blog too - seriously Ryan, you are DARLING, and ps our two kiddos are so similar it is scary!!

I'll have to give the 365 Thank You's a try - finished Major Pettigrew and loved it. Have you read Tiger Mom??? Hilarious, humbling and makes you rethink your parenting techniques all at the same time.

Oh, CONGRATULATIONS to your dad!! He will be Awesome. The city council will be LUCKY to have him.

And so glad Wes had a couple days in bliss - what a brilliant Christmas present. Glad he had such a nice time.

And cannot wait to see you guys. :)

Alisha said...

Way to go Wes!

Andrus Family said...

Ha ha, I can't wait to show Ryan that sweet picture of him with gum haning out - what a dork!