Sunday, February 19, 2012

A lovely Marz weekend.

We had a really fun weekend with the Marz family!  My Aunt Tina, Uncle Gary, Aunt Leslie, cousin Ashlie and little Will came down from Salt Lake and we had a great time.  We have a few aunts/uncles that live here in Vegas that we don’t see nearly enough so it got us all together for the weekend.

On Friday night, they joined us at our house for Ryan’s 2nd birthday party.  We were glad they could come!  After the party I went over to my Aunt Kara’s house and we had 10 people around the table playing 5 Crowns.  I have to say this night was hilarious.  A handful of the older people around the table had some hilarious statements which made Sam, Ashlie, Leslie & I chuckle.  A lot.

On Saturday I was able to sneak away for a little bit to meet the girls at Town Square for a little shopping.  Saturday night we got a sitter and all of the adults went to dinner and a movie.

On Sunday night we had dinner at my parent’s house.  I forced everyone in to a picture!  [Sam was with us up until Sunday where she had to work which is why she isn’t pictured here]. 

I love it when our family comes to visit! 

marz clan (1 of 1)

the kiddos (1 of 1)

We got to spend some time with Kyle on Sunday night.  We’ve missed him.  Nate’s still talking about cousin Kyle and how great it was to play with him.

1 comment:

Doreen Griffeth said...

Family is so fun!!!! Thanks for sharing such fun pictures of family!
Love,
MOM G