Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ryan & his mama

My mom and Sam tell me just about every week that Ryan looks just like me when I was a baby.  And since I’ve only seen one baby picture of Wes I can’t really compare Ryan to his dad but here’s a few of me as a wee one next to Ryan.

He definitely inherited the big forehead and no hair from his mama!  I was bald for years.  I don’t have a ton of pictures of me when I was little but of the few I have – Ryan and I definitely had similar facial expressions and mannerisms. 

Lindsay 3 months old  ryan in hospital gown (1 of 1)

the rest are all me [if you can’t tell by the really old pictures].

lindsay baby in high chair

lindsay in the dresser 

lindsay in walker

Ryan might look like me – but I think Nate is looking more and more like Wes.

4 comments:

Sammy said...

i hope you see that your twin is your child

Becky Chatwin said...

Wow, I have never thought he looked a lot like you, but seeing your baby pictures, my mind is changed! He looks a lot like you!

Alisha said...

I see both of you in both boys! They are so cute!

The Skeehan Family said...

nah... I don't see it at all :)

WOW.