Monday, February 21, 2011

hooray for president’s day

I love holidays.

Whether they are just for fun or are there to remind us of something – I like them.

And today – Presidents Day – is a pretty good one.  We’ve had some pretty amazing men at times lead our country.  I found this last night on the blog withTWOcats and fell in love with the saying from Abraham Lincoln. 

abe lincoln quote

Uncle Tripp dropped off these fun Presidents Day shirts last night for the boys that Aunt Ali made.  I’ve got two pretty creative [and thoughtful] sisters.  Thanks Ali!  Nate thought they were pretty cool.

R&N on presidents day (1 of 1)

Nate insisted on getting a picture with his new shirt and his Valentines rat that Aunt Sam gave him.  He loves this rat.

nate with his rat (1 of 1)

4 comments:

Sammy said...

I'm glad he loves the rat. I love the rat

Ali said...

I'm glad we got little girl mice instead....

And what is a holiday without a huge abe lincoln head on your shirt? Although now Abbie loves Washington so I'll have to do that next year....and make one for Sam too.

J-Leav said...

I love those shirts! How the heck did Ali do that? I would be lost without etsy!

Doreen Griffeth said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing pics of the boys!
love,
MOM G

So GLAD that so many people love on those boys!