Wednesday, August 25, 2010

wednesday afternoons at the multigen pool

For the last half of the summer - my mom was kind enough to let Ryan take his afternoon nap at her house so I could have an afternoon date with Nate at the multigen pool. [it's a fun, shallow pool with water stuff galore].

We were lucky enough to be joined by at least one of our friends from our old ward every week & ran in to lots of other friends along the way!

I never tell Nate who is going to be there since schedules change and things come up last minute. So he never knows who to expect when we get there. Last week we were driving there and I told him that I wasn't sure if any of our friends could come that Wednesday. His response:

Nate: "so mom, it could just be me and you?"

Me: "Yep".

Nate: "that's sad."

Apparently friends are preferred at a very early age. Lucky for him his buddy Jake was there and he had a blast.

Today was our last Wednesday - see ya next summer multigen pool.

2 comments:

Doreen Griffeth said...

You know how to have fun with that VERBAL boy!!!!
Thanks for sharing these fun quotes!
Love,
MOM G

Alisha said...

I'm glad that kid is social...he takes after his parents!