Friday, August 27, 2010

playing in the R A I N

Last week I got to have two of my favorite people and their cute kiddos over to swim. I served in our church in young womens with them in my old ward and they are the best.

We started swimming and it was HOT. Then all of a sudden the clouds are R O L L I N G in really fast. Then come the sprinkles. Some thunder. And then lightning. So we all got out and ate cupcakes [thanks jen] inside.

And THEN, it started POURING rain. The kind we desert folk rarely get to see. So even though the kiddos were already changed out of swimsuits and they had no other dry clothes - they ran in the rain and jumped in the mud and had a B L A S T.







Ryan was ADORED by the Rich girls.
Have I mentioned that Nate loves big kids? Especially ones like Mia, Jaidyn & Mallory that totally included the little guys in their playing. He was in heaven.

3 comments:

The Skeehan Family said...

you are a rockin' mom. Way to let them play.

I heart the rain.

Doreen Griffeth said...

Way to seize the MOMENT!
Love,
MOM G

katierose said...

YEP...that was the perfect afternoon! thanks for hosting...AGAIN!