Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ryan is rolling over



Ryan started rolling over this week from his tummy to his back. All he really has to do is lean over just enough and then his weight forces him to tumble over. He's pretty close to going from his back to his tummy, too.

He's getting really strong holding his head up. He loves to look in to a big mirror and smile at himself! He also likes to press off his legs and move himself around. I have a feeling he may be a mover a little sooner than Nate was!

3 comments:

Andrus Family said...

Oh, he is so cute! I love it when they figure out how to roll because it's just the beginnings of so many things! I swear he looks more like Wes every picture I see!!

The Skeehan Family said...

...and so it begins :)

Doreen Griffeth said...

How did I miss all these cute pictures??? I LOVE those big blue eyes looking up at you!!!!
Love,
MOM G