Friday, May 15, 2009

Nate's dance moves

Nate loves to dance. We went to Sam's house for a little while this morning on my way to a work meeting to help her organize. I LOVE to organize (I know, you can't tell by walking through my house!) and Sam always lets me help. So while we were there - Sam taught Nate some dance moves. My mom has this dance move that used to embarass Sam & I when we were growing up and now Nate knows how to "dance like grandma." Nate even said Sam for the first time today. Sam was pretty stoked.

One other thing about Aunt Sam. She and I love a good soda and Sam has somehow taught Nate that a Diet Coke is "ca-ca". So every time he sees Sam with a drink, he points and says "ca-ca." He did that a lot this morning. It's pretty funny to me that he associates all of Aunt Sam's drinks as yuck. Good thing he hasn't realized that they are so yummy.

It's not the best video - but you get the jist.

10 comments:

Sammy said...

i think he says my name like "Tsam". There is a T in there which I am okay with... cause at least now I know he knows who I am. First Ham and now Tsam. I wonder what doodle will come up with.

Alyssa Griffeth said...

That's adorable! He's got quite the moves! He'll have to teach some of them to Olivia next month!!!

Kiley said...

That is hilarious! I love it. OH and you can come help me organize whenever you want!!

Laurel said...

Love love love that video! I laughed outloud watching it. I particularly loved the foot stomp. Good job Mommy!

Ali said...

Well, someone in this family has got to have some moves. Might as well be Naters....

Doreen Griffeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doreen Griffeth said...

Love the moves!
Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see him in action!
Love,
MOM G

Alisha said...

That's awesome! He has a lot of his DAD in him! A performer!

Trisha said...

I think the foot stomp is inherited from his Mama.

Unknown said...

That is the best! I love the foot stomp.