Monday, February 2, 2009

a great sunday.

Last week, I pretty much implied that Nate was a terror every Sunday. Now I'll change that to almost every Sunday because yesterday he was P-E-R-F-E-C-T. Church? A breeze. He stayed in sacrament and was quiet the entire time and did fine for the last two hours, too. Then he took a 3 hour nap (which rarely happens . . . it's usually well under 2 hours) and then played SOOO well during the Superbowl. And . . . he's got a little bit of a cold so I was even more surprised by his excellent behavior.

Good job, Naters. Dad and I enjoyed a great Sunday with you.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

They just have to happen every once in a while! I'm happy to hear this week was your week.

mrs. timberlake said...

excuse me? three hour nap?


Isn't nursery just around the corner? It will be AMAZING to sit through SS and RS without anyone on your lap. Although, I think you're in YW... so I guess that doesn't really apply.

Anyhizzle, Great job, Naters.

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Hey there Griff....it's been a while... I don't have the internet @ my house right now so I haven't been on here in a long while. You're little guys is so handsome! Hope everything is well with you....

Doreen Griffeth said...

He CAN do it! What a great boy!
Love,
MOM G

Amander said...

Sounds like a lovely Sunday - hopefully they stick!

Julie T. said...

I love when they have a great day. It makes up for all the not-so-great days!! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter:)