Saturday, February 7, 2009

i can't wait for my day of rest



I am thrilled that tomorrow is Sunday - our day of rest in the week. It means that we won't have this INSANE workout video on our TV. Have you ever heard of it? It's an amazing {and insane} workout. Sam's old roomie Cassie is nice enough to let us borrow it to see if we want to buy it.

Wes is currently doing the legs and back video. I had to quit half way through because my noodle legs can't hold my body up anymore & I know I can't do one more pull up (even with the assistance of a chair). P90X is INTENSE but since we weren't making it to the gym . . . we decided to bring workouts to our house. My body is not very happy with that decision ~ it's wishing I was at the gym because it's much easier there!

The infomercial advertises that you can get ripped in 90 days. I just want to tone up and get a good work out in and it definitely does that. And more. I just hope to one day be able to do an entire video, with all of the reps, without having to stop. That's one lofty goal. I can't even do the 16 minute ab ripper video. It's SOOO hard!

I'm glad I get a day of rest tomorrow.

4 comments:

Julie T. said...

Chris and I do P90X too (well, I do a little and watch Chris do the rest!). I totally agree with you- those videos are SO hard! Especially the legs and back. Your post just reminded me that I need to be doing the videos more:)

Unknown said...

I have and do the power 90 DVDs. I this they were the generation before P90X. I'll have to try this out! I'm not making it to the gym as often as before because of babykins. Can't wait until he is 6 months so he can go to the kids klub!

Kiley said...

I'm pretty sure you two looked buffer at church today!

Alisha said...

Never heard of them...however, they sound like something both Jeff and I would enjoy.