Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Q: What makes Nate happy?

A: a hat and a coat.



I never thought a 1-year old little boy would be so adamant about two things:
1 - a hat
2 - a coat

You will rarely find Nate without a hat on. He has many hats and he loves them. This Park Ranger hat is probably his favorite. His cowboy hat is a close second. He wears this Park Ranger hat EVERYWHERE.

Lately he's been asking for his coat, too. He points and says coat and won't stop till it's on. So, he wore it all afternoon in 70 degree weather.



Today was a FIRST for little Griff. He actually looked at the camera and said cheese! He typically turns away from the camera or he comes charging at me wanting to play with it. Today he looked at me for about 30 seconds and said "cheese". It was great!

6 comments:

Julie T. said...

I love his hat and coat too! I just bought Ridge the cutest baseball hat- but he won't keep it on for 2 seconds. Can Nate come teach him how to like it?

leigh and spencer said...

Spence loves hats too, or maybe I just like him to wear them, but they look adorable. I'm already excited about summer hats!

Doreen Griffeth said...

So cute! I love his hats! Be sure and get pictures of him in ALL his hats! I love it!
Love,
MOM G

Alyssa Griffeth said...

I'm jealous. Liv REFUSES to wear hats these days.

Alisha said...

Adorable! He looks so grown up!

Lillie said...

Sophia's going through a phase where she actually says "take a picture of us" and I have to run and get my camera even if it's NOT really a cute moment because she's willing. Take it while you can.. :)