Sunday, September 28, 2008

nate's favorites {this week}

Nate has a few favorites lately.

#1: He loves to do this. I'm not really sure what to call it but it's pretty funny. He usually does it after he's done eating.



#2: PEEK-A-BOO. He loves to play any kind of peek-a-boo but he loves playing it in the drapes.




Every once in a while, I wear a headband. He notices it immediately on my head and wants it. So, I found this thing a while ago. It's the headband that Nate gets to wear when he sees one on my head. He'll wear it for quite a while. And of course, he played a little peek-a-boo with this too.



12 comments:

Doreen Griffeth said...

That first video just can't be healthy! I think the DAD was getting into more than him! Thanks for the cute pics!
Love,
MOM G

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

So funny! Kids come up with the funniest attention getters. I love the polkadot headband.

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

Wow Your house is as crazy as mine! we should get together sometime.

The Jacksons said...

I hope that my baby likes headbands as much as yours because she is probably going to be bald until she is three!

Julie T. said...

That video is hilarious!

Teisha said...

I love his head shaking! I wish my girls liked their headbands as much as Nate likes his. He is such a cutie!

mrs. timberlake said...

I haven't seen anything like that video. That's hi-larious.

I am glad you caught Wes too, so we could see Nate had a little inspiration.

Street Fam said...

He is so stinkin' cute!

The Skeehan Family said...

Absolutely dying... hysterical with a little hint of exorcist :) And tell wes he's a riot too! And your pictures are beautiful as always, love the antiquey look for the peek-a-boo pics... can see you are having fun with lightroom :)

Amander said...

I have to agree with Mimi, your pictures always look awesome!

I love that Nate has a cute polka dot headband. Totally masculine.

Camille said...

I love how silly Nate is! That some good dinner entertainment! :)

Your pics of NY are great! I love the sepia (?) one of you and nate up close. That's a great shot! That is so awesome to be part of that history. I LOVE baseball and have never been to any pro or college game. Sad I know. I need to just go sometime.

katierose said...

that video of nate had me in stitches! i have to say, though, i now see wes in a whole new light! he's cah-raaazy!