Saturday, June 21, 2008

"happy days" at the beach

We’re back & I miss the beach already. I LOVE everything about the beach. The sand, the sound of the waves, swimming in the ocean, the cool breeze . . . I love all of it. We had a great time with my family. I’m currently loading the HUNDREDS of pictures I took so I’ll try to load them to the blog tomorrow but I thought I’d at least post about a few “happy days” that happened to be on our trip.

The first happy day was Fathers Day. It was fun to spend the entire day with my dad as well as Wes & Tripp. They are all great dads so it was nice to be able to honor them on Sunday. Tripp had the best idea yet: to get TONS of Cold Stone icecream on Saturday night so we could have a special treat on Fathers Day. This isn’t even all of it.



I’m especially grateful that Wes is such a great dad to Nate. Thanks babe for all you do. Happy First Fathers Day. Here are some photos of the dads/grandpa in action.







The second happy day was Sam’s 25th birthday on the 16th. We spent the day at the beach & then went out to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. Happy Birthday, Sam! It was fun to be able to spend the entire day with ya. You’re a great sister and aunt.



MANY more photos of our trip to come!

5 comments:

Lillie said...

Can't wait to see more. I hope you visited that Babystyle in the background!

Bella Beginnings said...

How fun.. We are going over next weekend for Disneyland and the beach. Looks like a blast.

Alisha said...

Glad you all had a good time...we can't wait to see and hear all about it!

The Skeehan Family said...

Love the daddy-daughter shots... so darling.

katierose said...

okay, so your trip looks AWESOME! i'm glad you had such a fun time. and i'm glad nate takes after you and LOVES to be a beach bum.