Friday, June 13, 2008

Griffeth Summer Adventure #1. . .

begins tomorrow.



We're headed to Newport Beach with the Marz clan. We can't be that close to the happiest place on earth without spending a day there so that's on the agenda. As well as lots of time on the sand. Lots of time on our bikes. Yummy food. And great company.

It's an annual tradition that we go somewhere fun with my family. I wish I had my scanner all hooked up so I could post pictures of our last trip to Newport 4 years ago. It was a great trip and I'm really looking forward to this one, too. I loooovee the beach & Disneyland.



Check back in a week to see some fun photos.

6 comments:

Doreen Griffeth said...

Have fun! Can't wait for the pictures!
Love,
MOM G

Katrina said...

I am so jealous! I hope you guys have fun.

The Skeehan Family said...

Sorry I didn't reach you in your driving... if you have some down time and want to brag about having the ocean within walking distance or being able to give Mickey a hug, I'm totally ALL YOURS! :)

Have a wonderful wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about it!

And ps, tell Wes Disneyland is wonderful fabulous amazing incredible like 800 times and maybe he'll start to believe it... or.... have him call Dan to gripe :)

Amanda said...

Wish we were ther with you, that is my favorite place on earth! My kids cannot understand why we don't live in California?!Hope you are having fun!

510Jen said...

Have fun you lucky dog!

Lillie said...

Have FUN.