Monday, April 14, 2008

Cute but Smelly

I apologize for a post about poop but unfortunately for me, it's nate's favorite thing to do.

I seriously think Nate poops more than any other child on this earth. Every time he is sitting up (which is all day long), he poops. Sometimes he poops three times in just 30 short minutes. For a mom with a sensitive smeller, this is not good.

Yesterday we had a half naked boy at church for a while because poop was everywhere. Tonight, I picked him up and this is what I found.



Usually the diapers contain it but lately no diaper stands a chance. So, we take a lot of baths. At least we know his digestive tract works.

11 comments:

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

Maybe he just really likes taking baths and pooping is a great excuse to take one!!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

It seems like every time I turn around,our kids are switching places! Olivia, who used to be the EXACT same way, is completly the opposite! And you're right...you know his "stuff" is working right. We don't have that luxury! :-) Don't you sometimes feel like you are single-handedly funding the diaper industry??? I do!

Doreen Griffeth said...

Let me just say that he has his dad's digestive tract! I changed Weston's pants ALL the time!!!!
Enjoy!
Love,
MOM G

Megan said...

Poor you! Those are the WORST....although, just wait til he gets older..and bigger!haha Sorry but his body isn't the only thing that gets bigger!haha

mrs. timberlake said...

nate's expression on that first pic is PRICELESS...
he's like... what?

good thing they're cute.

Andrus Family said...

Did Panera do that??

Julie T. said...

I remember the blow-outs! The worst is when Riley would go so much that it would even be in her hair-- yuk I know! Usually those happened at the worst times -like church:)

Alisha said...

It must be a boy thing more than a girl thing because Trey is much more regular than my girls ever were...and they were regular. He still poops 3-4 times a day...and they are really bad! Unfortunately it doesn't get any easier until they are potty trained and then you only have to WIPE!

Taralee said...

I can totally sympathise with you! My girls have all been poop QUEENS. Sage for several months was pooping 5-7 times a day and she wasn't sick. So I feel your pain :)

Taralee said...

haha, after posting my comment I went back and read everyones comments and I thought it was funny to read my comment and the person right before mine. We're kind of saying the exact opposite :) Too funny!

Anya said...

HIs face is HI-LAR-I-OUS!