Tuesday, October 4, 2011

little boys

Nate loves his friends [and “cousin friends”].  He loves to play.  And while he loves & adores and asks for all of them to come over – there’s something about getting two little 4-year old boys together that is just great to watch.  [I also love watching little girls play together!]  Sometimes they just need girl time or boy time.

Nate has a friend, Carter that lives around the corner from us & they have turned in to little buddies.  Every once in a while Nate is just bored to tears in the afternoon so Carter comes to my rescue.  These two play abnormally great together.  There’s hardly ever tears or fights . . . they just build, create, sword, and pretend & it’s almost always in superhero costumes.

nate and carter dressed up oct2011 (1 of 1)

5 comments:

The Skeehan Family said...

hahahaha... I love it. Ohhh how I would give to have someone come to Claire's rescue during those exact hours in the afternoon. Can you send anyone my way? :)

J-Leav said...

Oh my heavenly days! That is just the cutest picture of those two.

Ali said...

What cracks me up about Batman and Robin is that they don't care for each other much on Sunday. They prefer to sit far apart and chat as little as possible. Must be a Sunbeam thing...can't Sunbeam and boy at the same time.

Kiley said...

That is cute!

Doreen Griffeth said...

So cute!!!! I love these pictures of these adventurous boys!
Love,
MOM G