Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rollercoaster Rides

On Monday we met up with a big group of friends to play at Chuckee Cheese with Michelle and her cute boys before she moves to Utah.  Nate had a blast with all of his little buddies & he was a trooper with his brother.

This ride is the roller coaster ride and obviously, Ryan loved it.

4.25.11 chuckee cheese (1 of 1)

After witnessing Ryan’s love of rides – for a very brief moment I felt a little guilty that he’s staying behind while Nate and I go to Disneyland next week with my sisters.  But then I experienced him in a stroller or being held for more than 5 minutes and I was reminded as to why he’s staying home with dad and grandma!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

How funny is that picture! I have a feeling that it won't be your last trip to Disneyland so I am sure he will have his chance once he gets a little bigger! My kids are so jealous that Nate is going...have a great time you two!

mrs. timberlake said...

I was wondering if the trigger got pulled for the Disney trip.
HIP! HIP!

Sooooo exciting! Can't wait for the pictures.

Doreen Griffeth said...

What a cute picture!!!! He will enjoy Disneyland someday!
Enjoy!
Love,
MOM G