Tuesday, April 5, 2011

nate was fooled.

I was a slacker this year with April Fools.  But luckily, Aunt Ali was on top of it.

We had a knock at the door on Friday afternoon with Ali & the girls.  They brought Nate a cute carton with this note on top:

IMG_0002_NEW

I read Nate the note and he says . . . “vitamins.  Yuck.  I’m not eating that.”

We opened it up and found one of these cupcakes:

april fools cupcakes

The disgusted look remained on his face.  A vegetable cupcake?

I convinced him to try a pea and a carrot – he was pleasantly surprised at how yummy they were. :)

Nate absolutely was fooled by Abbie & Daisy!

 nate with april fools cupcake (1 of 1)

4 comments:

Julie T. said...

Such a cute idea! I will try and remember that for next year. Nate is such a cute little soccer player:)

Alisha said...

How cute! My kids would have been fooled too, but they will try anything with cake.

Amander said...

Aw, those are so cute! I love April Fool's day jokes.

Becky Chatwin said...

That is seriously cute! I love the cupcakes!