Wednesday, November 3, 2010

smell my feet

It's Halloween night - Nate and I are getting ready to go sit on the porch to hand out candy - and out of the blue he starts saying this:

Wes and I both look at each other with the look of "did you teach him that? Cause I sure didn't."

At the beginning of October we read Froggy's Halloween a few times and at the end it does the "trick or treat, smell my feet . . . " But then Nate decided that he didn't like that book so it's been weeks since we've read it. But apparently the "i'll pull down your underwear" is worth remembering! It's amazing how much kids pick up on.

5 comments:

Laurel said...

HILARIOUS!

Ali said...

Both my girls remembered it from that book and Arthur too. They've been saying it all month. Books are powerful...

mrs. timberlake said...

oy! that voice.... LOVE IT!

Doreen Griffeth said...

There's something about BATMAN saying that. . .
Love,
MOM G

Andrus Family said...

Whatever Wes, we know you taught him that!! Pretty darn cute.