Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ryan: 2 months old

I can't get over how sweet this little boy of mine is. He's such a good little dude - I love having him around!







Here's a bit about Ryan @ 2 months old:

- loves his hands. He puts them in his mouth whenever he can.
- loves his binky.
- overall a very happy baby...
- but when he’s upset, watch out. He has a set of lungs. Luckily he doesn’t cry very often.
- when he does cry, it’s usually because he’s tired.
- he’s got a great little smile that we see often.
- when he’s in a room with the TV on – he figures out a way to watch it.
- he is a chunk.
- you will find me kissing those cheeks all day long.
- he spits up ALOT. Sometimes even projectile vomits. It's pretty gross.
- he farts all day long. He's constantly moving like a worm to get some gas out. And it's stinky!
- his hair color is a big debate. One minute it looks blonde. Then brown. And even sometimes a little red. Time will tell on that one.
- but his eyes are big and blue.
- he loves his nightly bath.
- he goes to bed between 9-10 and is usually only up once {sometimes twice} between then and 7am.
- he already much prefers to take naps in his bed or swing vs. being out and about. But he’s learning to be flexible with a big brother around.
- When a certain 2-year-old is testing my patience . . . cuddling with this little guy for just a few minutes always makes me happy.
- he is such a sweet little boy.

2 month stats:
Weight: 13 pounds, 4 ounces
Height: just about 24 1/2" long







9 comments:

Laurel said...

very cute! Yes, I copied your "month old" card idea. I'll post more this weekend with some writing, but I wanted to get at least one up just for you!

Doreen Griffeth said...

I've been dying for pictures of the boys! He has changed SO much! I love seeing how he is changing! Thanks for ALL the pictures! Can't get enough!
Love,
MOM G

Alyssa Griffeth said...

I cannot believe how big Ryan looks! Absolutely adorable!! (and his bedding looks super cute too! love the brown!)

So glad he's such a sweet, happy baby for you. You NEED it with a 2-year-old around. I'm hoping and praying for the same thing!

Street Fam said...

What a cutie!
p.s. Your yard looks GREAT!

Kiley said...

i can't believe its been 2 months!! I love that little guys... he really is a GOOD baby!!

Alisha said...

Adorable. I can see Nate in him, but he definitely has his own little look. I can't wait to meet him in June!!!

The Skeehan Family said...

first off - Nate looks GINORMOUS compared next to Ryan :) I know claire looks the same next to samantha, but woah.

In the second picture down, when he is smiling without showing his bottom lip, he totally looks like naters, in the rest though, he is definitely his own little dude.

love love love the stats.

what say you if we come the 13th and leave the 16th? I'll call you manana. So excited.

Andrus Family said...

Oh he's gotten even cuter than when I saw him!! Glad you got a pleasant little baby - it makes all the difference. And those stats are pretty sweet! Here's hoping he's a redhead :)

katierose said...

i LOVE this baby! ohMYgosh. he is just so darn cute and cuddly and soft and sweet. i loved seeing you at cafe rio. can we please get together soon? i would love to hang out with you...i miss you!