Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010



We had a nice Easter this year. During "easter week", we met some friends from our old ward at the park for a potluck and easter egg hunt. Nate had a great time running around with his buddies and he LOVED finding eggs. He actually got distracted a lot from playing because he wanted more candy. Definitely my child. It was nice to catch up with friends.



We had a nice Easter Sunday. At first I was a little bummed that general conference was on Easter weekend. I like going to church on Easter Sunday. But as the day arrived, it was also kinda nice to have a relaxing morning! Plus, we had a fabulous Easter sacrament meeting the week before.

We went to my parent's house for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. We had a fun group of people there - Sam and a few of her friends, Marilyn & Gerry Earl, Sam & Anya Earl and their kiddos, Kiley/Brandon/Hadley, my Aunt Kara and Uncle Allan and my parents. {we missed you, Thompson family}.

The kids had fun finding eggs and a little Easter present hidden in the front yard.





We had a delicious dinner and yummy desserts! It was a nice afternoon/evening with friends and family. I'm very grateful for my Savior & I appreciate holidays where we focus on Him.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Looks like you all had great weather for Easter as well! Ryan looks so big in the collage picture...and as usual Nate looks very handsome!

mrs. timberlake said...

I love Hadley's hair... and there is nothing cuter than popped collars on little lambs.

As always, love your pictures.

Doreen Griffeth said...

Wow! You had the BEST Easter weather, too! Thanks for sharing all the pictures of your special weekend!
Love,
MOM G

Kiley said...

Thanks for having us! we had a blast with everyone! Marilyn and your mom were so cute, hadley loved her easter treats and prizes!